800 litre Ultimate Fire Ranger Slip On Fire Fighting Unit
Why pay retail? Contact us now for the markets best price. Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- Specialised poly manufacturing process maximises strength and minimal weight resulting in greater payload opportunities
- UV stabilised & Australian made - designed for the Australian conditions
- Designed to meet Australian standards AS4766:2006
- Strong hot dip galvanised forkliftable frame & lifting lugs - forklift points in the side & ends of frames
- Fitted with ball baffle system for safety abd stabilty
- 2" Aussie fire chief pump 490lpm open flow. Max flow 100psi max pressure. 5 year warranty
- Honda GX160 5.5HP motor powers 2" fire fighting pump for reliable performance. 3 year warranty
- FREE 16L Knapsack Firefighter with purchase of an Ultimate Fire Ranger unit!
- Motor cover - protect your valuable investment!
- Pressure regulator fitted to pump for pressure control and safer operation
- 36M x 19mm fire fighting hose & manual reel with adjustable nozzle
- Bottom fill kit - enables quick refill from dams, rivers, troughs, etc.
- Rubber anti-vibration engine mounts
- Lever ball valve on/off tap
- Camlock fittings on pump
- OPTIONAL Diesel motor upgrades available - Yanmar, electric or recoil start
- OPTIONAL Deflector sprayers available - Used for watering, wetting down and dust suppression
- OPTIONAL: Trailer kit
- Dimensions: 1950L x 1200W x 700H x 140 kilos
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
- Got a quote that's better priced than ours? No problem, send us the official quote and we'll beat it! Call us on 1800 333 124 or email us at email@example.com
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org