400 Litre Multisprayer
Why pay retail? Contact us now for the markets best price. Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- Heavy duty UV stabilised and chemical resistant polyethylene tank
- Integral sump for complete drainage
- Hot dipped galvanised steel frame
- Honda GX200 6.5HP motor. 3 year warranty
- 54lpm 40 bar (580psi) PA530 Bertolini pump
- Sting 3-way 40 Bar pressure regulator
- Suction filter with auto shut off valve allows easy cleaning without losing spray contents
- 50 metres of 10mm ID high quality spray hose and heavy duty hose reel
- High pressure, long range multi-purpose spray gun with adjustable spray pattern
- Graduations for easy measurement of content
- Venturi action anti-pollution Quick fill kit fitted standard with 6 metres suction hose and floating filter. Doubles as hydraulic agitator
- Return line to tank
- Max reach: horizontal 20+ metres, vertical 8+ metres
- Dimensions: 1890L x 1200W x 660H x 105 kilos
PERFECT FOR SPOT SPRAYING, FIRE FIGHTING, PRESSURE CLEANING, AND TREE SPRAYING!
- Upgrade to Yanmar/Honda Recoil/Electric motor
- Choice of singular/twin 50/100M poly hose reels
- Choice of singular/twin 50/100/150/200M quik spray reels
- Plus many more options. Contact us today with your custom requirements
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
- Got a quote that's better priced than ours? No problem, send us the official quote and we'll beat it! Call us on 1800 333 124 or email us at email@example.com
- Fantastic versatile sprayer!
- Perfect for spot spraying, fire fighting, pressure cleaning and tree spraying
- Enchanced capability for the toughest missions
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org